- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Allied Universal, a leading security and facility services company in North America, will host open house hiring events for security professionals on January 21 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on January 23 from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Rising Tide Tap & Table at 523 Glen Cheek Drive in Port Canaveral, Florida.
Allied Universal seeks to hire full-time and part-time security professionals.
Qualified candidates are asked to bring their government issued ID and resume and must meet the following minimum requirements:
* High school diploma or equivalency
* Be at least 18 years old (21 years old for positions that require driving, with valid license)
* Successfully complete a pre-employment background investigation and pre-employment drug/alcohol test
* Display exceptional customer service and communication skills
* Computer skills to use technology at client sites
Company benefits include medical and dental coverage, life insurance, 401(k) and bonus plans, holidays and more. Allied Universal is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce.
Applicants may also apply online at this link: https://jobs.aus.com.