Price: Admission to Orlando Science Center is free for members*, $21 for adults, $19 for seniors and students, and $15 for youth (ages
This building-wide celebration of chemistry and the science of suds takes place on September 7 & 8. Bubble Bash includes DIY soapmaking, Bath Fizzer experiments, plus a Bubble-opolis Metropolis, and huge foam explosions!
Also, don’t miss our special guest! As seen on America’s Got Talent, master bubble performer and magician Blaise Ryndes will perform his Spheres Bubble Show only during our event!
Don’t miss this fusion of art, science and comedy on Saturday and Sunday at 1:00 p.m., with an exclusive members-only showing on Saturday and Sunday at 11:00 a.m. (RSVP is required for members-only shows)
- Soapmaking in The Hive: A Makerspace: create your own custom bar of soap from shape to scent!
- Bath Time experiments in Dr. Dare's Lab: put on your goggles and lab coat because we’re making Bath Fizzers! Learn about why these trendy products fizzle when they hit the water. Then, using chemistry, create your own!
- Bubble-opolis Metropolis featuring:
- Sensory stations: Sensory activities take the fear out of learning! Children will explore different materials while use all their senses to discover their environment.
- Kid Car Wash Obstacle Course: Navigate your way through this bubble-wrapped obstacle course.
- Suds Slinger: Using a giant slingshot to send bubbles through the air using loofas and shaving cream!
- Stand in a Bubble: Have you ever wanted to be in the center of a bubble? Now you can! Use a hula hoop to pull an entire bubble over your body.
- Bubble Walls: Use a pulley to bring an entire wall of bubbles up around you and your friends!
- Outdoor Demonstrations: Mentos in coke, FOAMsplosions and elephant toothpaste demos on the Terrace*