- Create your account
- Receive up-to-date newsletters
- Set up text alerts
Here are the Top 10 Things you need to know!
1.There will be 150+ Exhibitors on hand to share schools, organizations, products, services and more with your family.
2. There will be a full day of kid’s entertainment available, most included with admission like:
3. 150,000 Square Feet of air conditioned space to enjoy family fun and beat the summer heat.
4. There will be food and drinks available for purchase, but should you need to bring snacks, that’s okay too!
5. Tickets are only $6 each. So, for less than the cost of going to the movies, your family can enjoy a FULL DAY of family fun inside! Tickets are $10 each at the door, so get them early and save!
6. This epic expo is located at the Orange County Convention Center, 9800 International Drive, Orlando, Hall C.
7. Parking is discounted to $10 per car. We wish it was free too!
8. You can win prizes like tickets to Busch Gardens, WonderWorks, Kennedy Space Center, Fun Spot, Crayola Experience, Gatorland, Orlando Science Center, Daytona Lagoon and so much more. Be sure to follow our Facebook Page and Event Page for the details and listen for your name at the expo!
9. Unlimited Wristbands are available on site each day for kids that want to enhance their experience on the attractions and bounce houses. They are $10 each per day and located inside the front doors. Even if you don’t purchase wristbands, your kids will have more to do and enjoy than they can even imagine!
10. This is the largest and most comprehensive kids and family event in Central Florida. It was created to help parents like us that are looking for resources AND that want to make a day of family fun! It only happens once a year and your kids will thank you for the experience!
Head to https://MyCentralFloridaFamily.com for more information.