JobNewsUSA.com Orlando Job Fair
Wednesday, December 4th, 2019, 10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
Doubletree by Hilton Orlando Sea World, 10100 International Drive, Orlando, FL 32821
ATTN: Job Seekers! Hundreds of Jobs are up for grabs at the Orlando Job Fair on December 4th! This is your opportunity to meet one-on-one with recruiters and hiring managers from the area's top hiring companies.
Whether you’re looking for an entry-level position or a more experienced management job, this Job Fair has something for you. Get in before these positions fill up!
Participating Companies Include:
• ABM Industries
• Aflac Regional Office of Steve & Lisa Perry
• American Queen Steamboat
• Bluegreen Vacations
• Breakthrough Behavior
• CNS Healthcare
• DeVry University
• Diamond Resorts
• Florida Technical College
• G4S Secure
• Hilton Grand Vacations
• Holiday Inn Club Vacations
• Marriott Vacation Club
• Massey Services
• New Horizons Computer Learning Center
• Universal Orlando
• US Army
• US Customs & Border Protection
• US Health Advisors
• Wyndham Destinations
• And Many More!
*More companies are being added every day!
When you attend a JobNewsUSA.com Job Fair you will have the opportunity to:
• Build your professional network.
• Learn about upcoming job opportunities that haven’t been advertised yet.
• Possibly walk away with a job! Some employers offer on-the-spot interviews and job offers.
REGISTER NOW TO ATTEND! We’ll send you a reminder email one day prior to the hiring event.
Tips for Job Fair Success:
• Prepare your elevator speech
• Dress professionally, as if attending a job interview
• Display an engaging & motivated attitude to make a positive impression
• Bring several copies of your updated resume or work history to the event
Parking and Admission are FREE.
For more information, call (904) 296-3006.